Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a Wednesday....

I should have started this years ago, but I want to start to journal the everyday happenings that happen with the kids. It started when I read a blog sheet with Ann Swenson and thought it would be a great idea to do myself.

Yesterday we had a funny event. Pete and Joe were fighting over a chair for breakfast. I had to intervene and say that unless your name is written on a chair it is no one persons chair, and I don't see any names so you sit here and you sit here. NO more fighting over a chair. Right? Finished making breakfast and I could only laugh when Pete presented me with the chair with his name on it. Thank the lord it was a washable marker. Who said teaching them to write their names is a good thing?

Today is Thursday and we are getting ready to head to school, lunch at the Hushagens and playing. It should be a fun day!

I hope to blog everyday so I can have something for the kids to enjoy reading in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment