Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Monday

Here it is Monday again. Bob took off early this week as Pete was having his early sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Dietzmanns house this week. Ella, Joe and I are planning to arrive Wednesday of this week. So Pete gets to have a little one on one time with them - he will love it!

We are heading into the big City of Oakdale for the annual Garage Sale weekend! Love this as the kids are little enough not to care that we are buying all their clothes there. I must try and get through some of their clothes to see what we still need. I tend to not buy much of anything for them in the stores - huge savings for us! We still spend money, but a fraction of brand new and the age that they are at - they really don't know the difference nor do they care. they enjoy garage sales too!

I am trying to get all clothes cleaned and packed for the rest of us to head out on Wednesday. I am just returning from a weekend away. First all weekend trip in a very long time for myself. It was both relaxing and I am accomplished a lot! I was at a scrapbook retreat in Northfield MN. Great place to share with 11 other women to scrapbook and chit chat. Quiet weekend, not much sleep, but so much fun! I look forward to doing this again. I got a total of 32 pages done. I could have done a few more, but I took my time and wanted them to look nice. I want to get them into a book soon! Must also finish that! I am also looking at a November event and really hoping that Dayle can join, but this is a busy time of the year for her so it's probably a no go for her. I must do an event here soon!

Well Joe and Ella are ready to head out to the store and maybe to check out a park in Belgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment